Thursday, April 19, 2012

Believe In Me ♥





My Tutorials are strictly my own creations,
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence.
This was written with the use of PSP X3.
You may create it any version of PSP.
Supplies Needed.

Scrap Merry by Jen Sleek n Sassy Designz this can be find it Here.
Tube Poser by ©Medi supplied in scrapkit.Or tube of your choice.

Font of choice

Mask_81 by Weescotslass Here


Open new image 700 x 700 transparent background.
Select your Background material palette and choose a color or use #ffffff as I did.
Closeout the Forground papette.
Using these settings I am going to get you to draw out
2 small rectangles-I used the rounded edges.
1 Large circle and
2 medieum squares.

Click on to enlarge

When you have completed this this is how they need to be arranged.
Add a drop shadow 10 10 50 5 to the 2 rectangle frames.
Drop shadow of 4 4 50 5 to the other 3 frames.



Click on to enlarge.

Click inside the left small rectangle Selections Modify Expand by 5, add new raster layer.
Edit Paste into Selection my Paper selection below.
You now need to do the same with the other frames.
These are the papers I used for the different frames or choose your own selection.
Left rectangle frame MG_Paper10
Right rectangle frame MG_Paper2
Circle MG_Paper4
Top and bottom square MG_Paper7.

Open MG_Element 59 copy paste as new layer above circle frame layer
Image Mirror arrange add light drop shadow.
Open MG_Element 31 copy paste as new layer above top square frame layer resize 74%,
add drop shadow.
Open MG_Element 54 copy paste as new layer above left rectangle frame.Add a drop shadow.
Open MG_Element 3 copy paste as new layer bottom of left rectangle frame, add drop shadow.
Open MG_Element 26 copy paste as new layer above butterfly layer arrange on left then Duplicate Image Mirror give both a light drop shadow.
Open MG_Element 15 copy paste as new layer resize 65% arrange top right of layer
add drop shadow.
Select two tubes of choice.Resize 1 to fit circle.Change the Blend mode to Lumancey(L) and lower the Opacity to 63.I used the ©Medi tube Posers supplied with scrapkit.

Add new layer above background layer. Select All c/p MG_Paper5 and Paste into selection.Deselect. Apply mask Merge Merge group.
Click on your background layer and flood fill with #ffffff.


Add your Artist © and your name then crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to see your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *(aka DesignbyFalcon) April 2012.



Photobucket