Saturday, February 20, 2010

** SWEETHEART **

Photobucket




Supplies Needed

PSP – I used X2 but will work in any version


 Font of choice -I used 2peas Fancy Free
Scrap kit Cats Tale (PTU) by Prim Country Graphics Here


Mask  WSL 155 Here

I used the beautiful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott  you will find her Here


Or a tube of choice




Okay Let’s Start

Layers open a new image 600 X 600  with a white background
(we can crop and resize later)

New layer – Fill with color #808080

Layers- NewMask find WSL 155 click ok

Layers-Merge-Merge Group

Open frame 1  resize

Click inside frame with Magic Wand

Selections-Modify-Expand by 4

Select background paper2

Copy and paste as new layer

Selections Invert-Delete

Move under frame

Select your tube and place in center of frame

Erase the bits hanging over the frame see my tag above.

Copy and paste Cat 1 and 2 and resize both place at bottom of frame.

Give frame tubes a Drop Shadow with the following:

Effects -3D Effects
 Drop Shadow
V: 0
H: 0
O: 58
B: 2.00

Select the wording Sweetheart and rezise give this a drop shadow also.

Place above the frame I also added the wording

Missing You This Much in black or any color of choice.

Add your © and your name or watermark. Resize and crop.

Save and your done!



I would love to see your result. Thank you for trying my tutorial